Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
backup with too many duplicates, how to solve ?
Some time ago I tried C1. Lack of good image organization capabilities quickly made me stop. I do value good RAW conversion but honestly, one can get good result with any of these. Differences are minor IMO. I think the important step is to get the right shot, PP is easy. 🙂

On the other hand, database system as Lightroom with fast, easy and consequent image organization capabilities is extremely worthwhile to me. I guess it is best to try it out to appreciate it. Where single master file is located does actually not matter anymore as tagging and collections are the place to organize images. As many of them as needed.

For that, I might even be willing to pay subscription. 😘
Quote:I even subscribed to streaming services by now. They have disadvantages and I feel that listening habits can easily be "mainstreamed" by their suggestions and moderated playlists, however I also discovered lots of music on Spotify that I really enjoy and that would have never gotten my attention otherwise.
Same here. I was very sceptical before I subscribed to music streaming a year ago. But it made me and family to listen to music again, big time. At home, in the car, or anywhere around, the music I like or want is simply there. Love it.