Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fine detail rendering of Fuji X
Hi guys!

Sorry for the 1 week delay Big Grin As discussed in the other thread, here is a sample image with fine detail that is rendered quite horribly by LR 5.7. Capture One does a way better job here (not perfect though).

You can download the RAW and see for yourself. Here is the link:https://mega.nz/#!r0djQayB!P9GSV9ccbnFOR...R4Zy9BsDCY

I really hope things will improve with the next iteration of Fuji cameras and software... 

I would have had a look but my browser doesn't like it!

Dave's clichés
Sorry mate,

I will not install MegaSync to download something. Especially not some single file Wink I already have enough crap on my HD of which I don't know why on Earth I got it and what does it.

Edit: Now I saw the little "download with browser" line. And it stopped at 99% because this crappy MegaSync uses flash. THANK YOU for bringing the worlds best virus and malware distributor into a simple download action.  :angry:

I don't know how lightroom renders that photo.

Here is a try with rawtherapee together with the profile: https://goo.gl/rUiBd6

Quote:Sorry mate,

I will not install MegaSync to download something. Especially not some single file Wink I already have enough crap on my HD of which I don't know why on Earth I got it and what does it.

Edit: Now I saw the little "download with browser" line. And it stopped at 99% because this crappy MegaSync uses flash. THANK YOU for bringing the worlds best virus and malware distributor into a simple download action.  :angry:
OMG. Just 1% away from disaster!   Yes I wasn't going to go there either!

Felix, can you not give a file that works where we don't need a prescription for antibiotics?

Dave's clichés
Hm? I can download files just fine from mega, without having to install anything  Huh (afaik flash is built into chrome, but disabled by default)

Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternativ upload service? Smile

@giulio: The details in your rawtherapee version look quite good, but the colors seem a bit strange - a little blueish for my taste. Nothing that couldn't be fixed though.

Quote:Hm? I can download files just fine from mega, without having to install anything  Huh (afaik flash is built into chrome, but disabled by default)

Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternativ upload service? Smile

@giulio: The details in your rawtherapee version look quite good, but the colors seem a bit strange - a little blueish for my taste. Nothing that couldn't be fixed though.
services like dropbox give you the choice to make particular folders or files available to all, you then just need to provide the link that the system gives you.