next PZ lens test report: Pentax HD DA 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR
Nice ...

http://www.opticallimits.com/pentax/903-..._1685_3556

Nice to see another Pentax review.

A couple of typos:

page 2, these links don't work:

page 3, this line:

"It is am
impressive lens which is easily as good if not better than similar offerings from Canon or Nikon. "

Thank you for the review. Looks like I will be ordering one soon.

A very good lens design. Unfortunately according to forum feedback Pentax seem to be churning out a high proportion of de-centered copies.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124690178@N08/

Exactly one month later, a review, and... it's a Pentax of all things.  <_<  Tongue  Rolleyes

First Pentax test since 2012... and first replay at DPR since 2011... back to essentials..? Smile

Lovely.

A.

Quote:Nice to see another Pentax review.

A couple of typos:

page 2, these links don't work:

page 3, this line:

"It is am
impressive lens which is easily as good if not better than similar offerings from Canon or Nikon. "

The links are working for me at least - maybe a temp issue in the content distribution network.

Fixed the typo - Thx!

Quote:First Pentax test since 2012... and first replay at DPR since 2011... back to essentials..? Smile

Lovely.

A.

I am planning to do at least 3 more in the foreseeable future.

One in June.
Quote:Exactly one month later, a review, and... it's a Pentax of all things.  <_<  Tongue  Rolleyes

Hey, a surprise every once in a while ...

Current Q:

- 2x Canon EF

- 4x Canon EF-M

- 4x Fuji

- 3x Pentax

- 2x Sigma

- 1x Tamron

- 2x Sony

- 2x MFT

Life's like a box of chocolate ... you never know what you gonna get ...  Rolleyes
Quote:Hey, a surprise every once in a while ...

Current Q:

- 2x Canon EF

- 4x Canon EF-M

- 4x Fuji

- 3x Pentax

- 2x Sigma

- 1x Tamron

- 2x Sony

- 2x MFT

Life's like a box of chocolate ... you never know what you gonna get ...  Rolleyes
Wow... yummy.  Tongue But I never cared about choosing chocolates - just down the whole box and be glad I got it. Smile

Lemme guess about the rest... the EF-M ones are all obvious (after all... I think there's precisely 4 EF-M lenses in existence  Rolleyes), and the rest is two 150-600s, the second Sigma is the 24mm, the Canons are the 11-24 and 100/2 (unless you start retesting lenses in the APS-C scope again... then it can be anything), the Sonys are the 28/2 and... maybe the 28-70, the Fujis... well, you already spilled two of them - the 56/1.2 APD and the 18-135, so the others could be the 16/1.4 and the 16-55. I'm not versed in the Pentax stuff to predict any of these, though I think the new full-frame teles may be good candidates? MFT - no idea again.

Man, I love playing the guessing games. Smile