Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample gallery Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
If I say "steep statement", I'm not saying I disagree  Wink From us both, you saw more lenses than I ever will be able to use. I respect that opinion and I don't doubt you have your reasons to come to it.

Seeing how much Fuji is relying on software lens correction with a simple design like the 35/2 gives me some raised eyebrows. I'd favour a well done lens-design, but then I have to admit the size of any 35/1.8 is still huge against this tiny metal tube with some glass in.

Zeiss made it. People all still bound to a huge reputation they don't always deserve. The way I see it, they are just bluffing by not implementing AF, becaus then they would be judged like any other AF lens. They stick away from the party, produce a little image video form time to time and save a lot of troubles by not implementing AF or IS.

But a Canon mirrorless system has to be more than only great lenses. And with some of their current offerings targeting to amateurs with some wish to work manually, the lens is the weakest part - that goes for G7 X and for G5 X. Altogether the G5 X had good controls and was nice to handle - at the end I stayed away because DPReview was not too happy about it's lens. Small mirrorless systems still have the pocketable DSLR image for hipsters. Canon would have to come up with at least one bigger sensor than APS-C. Well let's see what they are baking.

Messages In This Thread
Sample gallery Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR - by longbowswift - 07-26-2015, 03:05 PM
Sample gallery Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR - by Underhall - 02-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Sample gallery Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR - by JJ_SO - 02-11-2016, 07:39 AM