Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample gallery Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
So many odd positions in one post. EVFs don't cost money? Extra batteries don't cost money? Apps don't "overload" ergonomics?

Chine somehow is to blame for Nikon's Japanese engineers' errors? Why keep an FF body is apparently you have no use for FF (future "investments" (i'd not call buying cameras and lenses investments, rather expenditures) only for APS-C Fuji)?

Anyway. When I bought my first DSLR, it was the Canon EOS 350D. You could not go on any forum or there would be moaning and bashing over "the grip is too small". Those same pundits now buy into the small mirrorless trinkets with arguably worse ergonomics. "The mind boggles".

Let the people who bought big and heavy FF DSLRs just to impress "friends" and internet forum buddies buy small APS-C mirrorless cameras. That is fine, they should have never bought those FF cameras anyway as there was no need.  And they do not need the battery life either.

But also just let the people who actually do have uses for OVFs or long battery life or great PD AF tracking or FF DOF flexibility buy the equipment they need, without projecting your own desires onto them.

Messages In This Thread
Sample gallery Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR - by longbowswift - 07-26-2015, 03:05 PM
Sample gallery Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR - by Underhall - 02-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Sample gallery Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR - by Brightcolours - 02-11-2016, 11:41 AM