Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Fujinon XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS
Yes you are right brightcolors, of course.  As always.  I will just take all my studies and first hand experience in optics and lay them down before you, oh god of forums.  Of course equivalence is just as you say it is, just as the costs of lens production are just as you say they are. 

I will especially take my million dollar MRF polishing machine and just destroy it, because what is the point when kings such as yourself will always be superior to me?

http://i.imgur.com/yv49L7M.jpg

I withdraw from this and all future discussions with you.  You are far too difficult and set in the idea that your incorrect assumptions are correct to bother with.

Quote:Yes you are right brightcolors, of course.  As always.  I will just take all my studies and first hand experience in optics and lay them down before you, oh god of forums.  Of course equivalence is just as you say it is, just as the costs of lens production are just as you say they are. 

I will especially take my million dollar MRF polishing machine and just destroy it, because what is the point when kings such as yourself will always be superior to me?

http://i.imgur.com/yv49L7M.jpg

I withdraw from this and all future discussions with you.  You are far too difficult and set in the idea that your incorrect assumptions are correct to bother with.
That you do not get the meaning of equivalence is your own problem. That you want to pose as expert and say stuff like the elements of the new 11-24mm f4 will only cost $200 to make and that the reason for the shortness of the Nikon and Canon lenses with diffractive optics has nothing to do with the diffractive optics, is not my fault either. Talking about incorrect assumptions. 

I do not doubt for a moment that you have a lot of knowledge about optics, which I obviously do not have, Don't get me wrong. But do do write some incorrect statements, and when I go against them you act like this, all high and mighty. Whatever.

PS: what I wrote about equivalence... just is how it is. That you can't grasp the concept is fine too.

PS 2: Nice machine. What is it used for? And I guess you mean, the machine I can use which is my employer's?