Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From MFT to Fuji: comparison of both systems
Quote:It's sad to read your happiness with new photo gear was trade-off with the horrible feeling of being robbed and someone was intruding into your private sphere. I'm very sorry to read that.

The Fuji lenses are great and I like very much they're careful with HQ fast glass. May I ask why you didn't choose the X100S, just out of curiosity?

Oh the reason is very simple: I'm not interested in a non interchangeable lens camera.

I'd perhaps consider if it was truly pocketable (i.e. would easily fit in a jacket pocket) and with an EVF. The Sony RX 100 III is interesting in this regard. However, a few things must be changed for me to consider it:
  • Sensor size of at least MFT
  • Better EVF (at least 2.3M and higher magnification)
  • Wide aperture lens (minimum f1.8)
The Fuji X100S is way too bulky to my liking. I also think the Fuji XE series of bodies is too bulky given their rangefinder form factor.

Finally, I'm absolutely not interested in their hybrid viewfinder. I'd only use the EVF anyway.
--Florent

Flickr gallery

Messages In This Thread
From MFT to Fuji: comparison of both systems - by thxbb12 - 08-07-2014, 07:31 AM
From MFT to Fuji: comparison of both systems - by frank - 08-08-2014, 09:29 AM
From MFT to Fuji: comparison of both systems - by davidmanze - 08-09-2014, 09:50 PM