Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Micro Four-Thirds system is a bit in a vulnerable position these days"...?
As mentioned above, different people have different needs... For me, the full frame makes difference with regard to dof, which might bring other issues as well. And you might say that there exist bigger sensors if one needs shallow dof, but nowadays these beasts are not even close to the comparable lower prices of full frames, but that's not even the topic, right Smile ...

I never had one of those MFTs or other cropped mirrorless bodies but they're getting more attractive each day, and most probably because of Fuji (at least to me Smile ). The design (of T1), the sensor IQ and increasing number of lenses... On the other hand, MFT looks like a clear winner with regard to available lens choices, body/lens balance (if one needs longer zooms) and video (Pana). So, it's good to have different products on the market with different specifications... People should look for, understand and then choose.

Serkan

Messages In This Thread
"Micro Four-Thirds system is a bit in a vulnerable position these days"...? - by PuxaVida - 06-08-2014, 05:05 PM