Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there, considering getting back to photography
It has been a long since I last posted here and since I took photographs...after being very active for a while.

Life changed a lot from the time I was a medical student.... Full time medical practice preparation for marriage in a few months, suddenly your priorities changes before you notice it.

Excuse my long absence I will try to be regular again, I need you encouragement.

I will take my camera with me tomorrow's hike ( something I stopped doing a while ago), and i am preparing for a full day shooting next Sunday with fellow photographers from the local  photography club, hope all goes as planned.

I am eager to hear your news,

Will do my best in the forum.

best regards.

Welcome back toni-a.

Hi Toni,

welcome back on the other side of the lens ... so to say.

You've disappeared for quite a while, but from your post I

gather life has changed for you quite a bit. Nice to see you

find time for a nice hobby again.

Rainer
Quote:It has been a long since I last posted here and since I took photographs...after being very active for a while.

Life changed a lot from the time I was a medical student.... Full time medical practice preparation for marriage in a few months, suddenly your priorities changes before you notice it.

Excuse my long absence I will try to be regular again, I need you encouragement.

I will take my camera with me tomorrow's hike ( something I stopped doing a while ago), and i am preparing for a full day shooting next Sunday with fellow photographers from the local  photography club, hope all goes as planned.

I am eager to hear your news,

Will do my best in the forum.

best regards.
Great to see you back toni,

I'm not worried about you catching back to your passion. You'll just do it differently but it's always going to be there :-)

Personnally, I find immense pleasure shooting film lately :-) got a medium format in mint condition, think twice before pulling the trigger, ... :-)

Keep us posted about your thoughts in getting back to it.