Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anybody used Yongnuo YN-560 III for Nikon?
Has anybody used  Yongnuo YN-560 III for Nikon?

It is a very popular flash light in China.  It has a good GN and can triggered by wireless equipment, most important is the affordable price.

In china we give it a nick name "powerful tool for grass roots"

Of topic: Haring, your website is great. I enjoy your pictures each time I look at them.

Quote:It is a very popular flash light in China.  It has a good GN and can triggered by wireless equipment, most important is the affordable price.

In china we give it a nick name "powerful tool for grass roots"

Here in the US it is not as cheap compared to the top of the line flashes. Are they reliable for several years? I had a cheaper version of it and I have lost the white little plastic (bouncer) panel a month.... Still works though...! Smile
Quote:Of topic: Haring, your website is great. I enjoy your pictures each time I look at them.
Thanks so much! I love shooting weddings. Smile
Quote:Has anybody used  Yongnuo YN-560 III for Nikon?

I have the YN-568EX and the cheaper YN-467/8 flashes for Nikon. I find them great units. I'm not sure why you find them expensive? The YN-568EX goes for $170 USD (ebay) where as the SB-910 goes for $500 USD. The smaller Yongnuo flashes can be had for $70.

The flashes along with the Yongnuo YN-622Ns + YN-622N-TX make a nice RF wireless i-TTL system.