Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
View New Content is broken
When I click this button, I get the following error:

forum.photozone.de Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

Any chance to fix it?

Thanks!

<p style="font-size:13px;font-family:Helvetica;">….i could be wrong, but i get the impression that mr fixit has gone to the back of beyond for his annual vacation, to a place where fibre and wifi are unheard of mysteries of the deep, a place where the 7r is king of all it surveys….so although there are other familiar faces still here on these pale blue pages they are fading far into the distance from us down here, as oz has at last cut itself adrift from reality and is rapidly sailing away into the great unknown of outer space….meanwhile we still try to make do….so sorry....i know nothing….

Yes, I also reported (emailed) this yesterday to admin.  

Fixed... sorry for the timeout - Seb

Seems to be fixed now!

Thanks Sebastian, I already missed it.

Yikes,

it happened again.

An error occured with the SQL server:

<p style="margin-left:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);color:rgb(81,81,81);font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;">mySQL query error: DELETE FROM ipb_search_sessions WHERE session_updated < 1393453906

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-size:.8em;font-weight:normal;">This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

Quote:Yikes,

it happened again.

An error occured with the SQL server:

<p style="background-color:rgb(243,243,243);color:rgb(81,81,81);font-size:14px;">mySQL query error: DELETE FROM ipb_search_sessions WHERE session_updated < 1393453906

<p style="font-size:.8em;">This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

Ditto.