Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finder lag?
I can't give you timing; but the em-5 was the first camera I found easy to use; the e-1/pro-1 were way too slow and the nex 7 was so so.

-

Also some of these evf work differntly in bright/dark ligth as well as have interference with fluorescence lights (either the pro-1 or the nex 7 was awful under fluorescence lights).

-

The e-2 is pretty decent (also a firmware update is suppose to move it to near the same speed as the t1 in a few weeks). I would feel comfortable with em-5 (which I currently own), xe-2 and probably t1 but haven't checked one out yet. If I absolutely had to use a nex 7 i could probably tolerate it and I would absolutely refuse an xe-1 or pro-1.-

For some reason I prefer the e-m5 over the e-m1 but it might have been camera setting.

-

My personal view is measure performance is useless. The best option is to try the camera and try it in situations that you care about (for me that includes bright sunlight; dim indoors and both incandescent/fluorescence light). If you are a sports or action shooter than see if you can test the camera under that situation (i never pay attention to 'blackout' time since it simply doesn't matter to myself).