Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Aperture - what is the future - should one just switch?
Not only not knowing, if and when, but also not knowing how's the balance between "new but unnecessary or worse" and "new and just what I waited for". For long time, Apple was in terms of user friendliness of their OS and Apple's own apps much advanced to Microsoft and until 10.6 they always made progress. But since then, they only try to broaden the path into the cloud. I'm not ready and not willing to walk this path.

I was updating although I always said those grey icons are Stone Age again, why giving up an identification help like color only for design reasons? Now I saw the screenshots again and I thought, good to be able to switch back.

If they really get Aperture to the feature level of LR without giving up some of their standards I like, appreciate and need, I'll need to rethink. But somehow I try to avoid big expectation or hopes and am tired of waiting, too. There was a time I couldn't have too big expectations, because they always exceeded. Gone, I guess.

Messages In This Thread
Apple Aperture - what is the future - should one just switch? - by scottburgess - 08-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Apple Aperture - what is the future - should one just switch? - by JJ_SO - 10-24-2013, 10:42 AM