Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Aperture - what is the future - should one just switch?
Believe it or not: Aperture became the main reason I stuck with Apple. And this decision is the last proof to me, they are these days nothing more than another greedy, visionless bunch of stupid blokes like any other IT related company. My next PC will be an ordinary, grey, unsexy and cheap Windows machine. It's pointless to pay their mad prices anymore. At the moment I hate those suckers in Cupertino and feel sorry for them at the same time. How sad it must be to work in a place which once was the motor of computer innovations and beyond, was really influencing a lot of people's life.

And now? [Image: braui15x18.gif] Next boring iPhone, next lame iMac, next overpriced laptop, chewing Steve's ideas to death until the last bit of taste disappeared into a huge desert of absent phantasy and spirit. The countdown towards "meaningless company" started when Mr. Jobs passed away and I'm convinced today, they have nobody to turn the wheel into an interesting perspective.

Very sad. Goodbye, Apple [Image: g4ima35x40.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Apple Aperture - what is the future - should one just switch? - by scottburgess - 08-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Apple Aperture - what is the future - should one just switch? - by JJ_SO - 06-27-2014, 07:33 PM