Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Pentax Mount Lens Review was One Year Ago
Quote:Yeah,

What is there to review?, The Tamron/ Pentax 18-270 mm zoom is  reviewed in other mounts. Yes, the DA 50 1.8 could be reviewed. Is it worth reviewing the Q range of lenses? I think not.

Pentax seem to be in limbo at the moment, We are  told that we are going to see many new products from the Pentax/Ricoh stable ( the Ricoh GR is here with a "fixed" lens!) and Pentax are supposedly in talks with Tamron with a view to Full Frame lenses. They say a week in politics is a long time and maybe 6 months in the digital camera world is similar, Pentax are hovering on taking the risk on a FF dslr, I wonder if it may not arrive with Canikons strong FF models. Pentax are now a small company and are now relying on other lens producers to supplement their lens range, so I don't really foresee a plethora of new Pentax lenses!

PS. Sigma have now released the new 35mm 1.4 in Pentax mount, so that's good news for Pentaxians!

I'm still wondering why Pentax is so much stretching their resources (4 different systems - Q, K, GXR, 645AF2).

They could be very successful IMHO if they were focused.

Messages In This Thread
Last Pentax Mount Lens Review was One Year Ago - by lukelbd - 05-24-2013, 08:14 AM
Last Pentax Mount Lens Review was One Year Ago - by davidmanze - 05-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Last Pentax Mount Lens Review was One Year Ago - by Klaus - 05-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Last Pentax Mount Lens Review was One Year Ago - by vodanh1982 - 05-24-2013, 09:07 PM