Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are "Warning points"
Just noticed that the new layout (forum software version?) offers to display "Warning points".  Is that new or was it always there?  What will they do?  Wo can issue those?

Joachim

enjoy
Those warning points were featured in the previous version, too. But they were probably only visible on the users' profile pages so far.

I don't know if they actually "do" something, but maybe can be configured to trigger actions. I think their primary function is to signal someone that, well, "you have been warned" Wink I don't think we ever used warnings for active forum members except in one case.

To my knowledge they can only be issued by the forum moderators (equals the editors team).

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com

Quote:Those warning points were featured in the previous version, too. But they were probably only visible on the users' profile pages so far.

I don't know if they actually "do" something, but maybe can be configured to trigger actions. I think their primary function is to signal someone that, well, "you have been warned" Wink I don't think we ever used warnings for active forum members except in one case.

To my knowledge they can only be issued by the forum moderators (equals the editors team).

-- Markus
Hi Markus,

Thanks for clarifying. 

So what do I need to do to earn some of these - is this: Tongue Tongue Tongue enough?
enjoy
Sorry, Joachim, I'm afraid it requires a lot more effort than that Wink

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com