Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major PZ Forum Upgrade
Hi Zoners

I hope you like the new PZ Forum.

Please feel free to post any comments.

Regards, Seb

phew... it looks nice so far Seb... is it your hard work or has Klaus been spending too much time out in the mid-day sun...

so far very swish - ta.... edit: oops, i've just read the meanings of swish in the mac dictionary... um maybe i meant 'cool', or, others might say 'hot' :-) - ta

Is it just "different" or are there some new features that we should be aware of?  

Quote:Is it just "different" or are there some new features that we should be aware of?  

The Gallery has probably seen the most significant update.

The rest is more a modernization.
Quote:The Gallery has probably seen the most significant update.

The rest is more a modernization.

nice nevertheless Smile
Hi,

I liked the new interface... One question: how can I switch on the tree-view in forum? I couldn't find it under "my settings"

Br,

Serkan

I can't seem to find out how to switch to threaded view. I had it before this latest update.

It seems that feature is indeed missing in the new release.

The same is true for thread subtitles...

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com

<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;">i'm sure in the latest message column i remember clicking on what was above to read the latest message, but now what fades up there in a cute little box is info. about the poster, which is also quite interesting too … but i'm sure the poster's info. used to be below, no? 

<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;"> 

<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;">… i was wondering if it is new like this because when this feature was originally put together up in the northern hemisphere, what's up is up and what's underneath is where it should be, down under, but down in the southern hemisphere this is of course all upside down … no doubt because the message thread when viewed in the editor is also ...

<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;"> 

<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;">... and talking about people from the far north (which we weren't but why spoil a good story) - http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-a...2equi.html

Well, the thing we are using here is a commercial offering thus we can only digest what's there.

FWIW, I was also wondering about the threaded view.