Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
logintroubles
somehow an incorrect password got "stuck" in your system and I couldn't log on. then I tried requesting the password and after about a dozen attempts at deciphering your scribbles gave up. tried logging on with a new ID but the scribbles tripped me up again. Is it really necessary to use such a confusing set of letters/numbers to avoid the computer generated sign ups, which I understand is the main reason for the squiggles? many other sites use the same system but don't have all of the extraneous hen scratching in the background. with yours it is very difficult to determine which are upper and lower case letters.

thanks, sorney1

trying to locate where I change my password so I can eliminate that 15 digit one you assigned?
[quote name='sorney1' timestamp='1339580172' post='18856']

trying to locate where I change my password so I can eliminate that 15 digit one you assigned?

[/quote]

Click on your username (on the upper right side) directly above the "Sign Out" ... and select

"My Settings" there.
The forum is not our own development but an out-of-box component that we customized with our look and feel.

It is actually completely decoupled from the rest of the site although you don't feel it.

We've no influence on the features and their functionality though.