Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedding Photo - How to improve?
[Image: 550742_10150856239646577_984079921_n.jpg]
Nice shoot Haring,

I'm not wedding photographer but I'll try to give my comments.

Wonderful leading lines. lighting is good too.

Personally I would go for just a little bit longer focal length from the same vantage point. I would like to have the subject a little bit bigger. The longer focal length will cut the overexposed sky.

Personally in this shoot I'll off centered subject. I would crop the part above and right a little bit. BTW do you have the same shoot with camera pointed more to the left - more from the car seen while you still have leading lines from the steps.
....don't have much to say these days.....probably just as well.... .....but....here's the autumn wedding....

[Image: i-5QSPhhv-O.jpg]
Nice picture.

To give some comments: the white balance is a bit off (it's a bit blue -I can post "my" version if you want). The sky should be replaced by something else but I would not overdo it (I never create clouds if there were none), just an indefinite but somewhat more blueish sky would do.

I agree about what was said on the composition but after all it's their marriage, not the car's! :-)
[quote name='Dreticus' timestamp='1339601179' post='18866']

Nice picture.

To give some comments: the white balance is a bit off (it's a bit blue -I can post "my" version if you want). The sky should be replaced by something else but I would not overdo it (I never create clouds if there were none), just an indefinite but somewhat more blueish sky would do.

I agree about what was said on the composition but after all it's their marriage, not the car's! :-)

[/quote]

I still have to learn how to replace the sky on photos! Thanks for the input!
Quote:....don't have much to say these days.....probably just as well.... .....but....here's the autumn wedding....

[Image: i-5QSPhhv-O.jpg]

Nice work!
Quote:Nice work!

....phew, that blast from the past awoke me from long hibernation....ta k....ahem, you're not by any chance thinking of.... 
Quote:I still have to learn how to replace the sky on photos! Thanks for the input!
....cough cough....my sky is not good at all (my pic was just a very quickie joke tweak)....but (not to be promoting anyone here natxSmile Topaz Remask is worth a look for good cutouts for stills, not that you might want to do such a thing for mega wedding shots, but for one or two key photos maybe....i think wedding veils were part of their sales pitch