Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canon EOS 200D imminent
The long awaited replacement for the EOS 100D.

24.2mp, swivel touch screen, dual pixel sensor, 5fps, 122.4 x 92.6 x 69.8mm, 453 grams.

I thought they'd call it 150D because in the upper Rebel range the step between the models is 50.

Before long, they're going to run out of usable model names anyway. Tongue I wonder what they're going to do then - switch to the Mark ** naming for all bodies, or start over with a new letter suffix? Smile

Quote:I thought they'd call it 150D because in the upper Rebel range the step between the models is 50.

Before long, they're going to run out of usable model names anyway. Tongue I wonder what they're going to do then - switch to the Mark ** naming for all bodies, or start over with a new letter suffix? Smile
In case of this line, they have already ran out of numbers now. The EOS 300D was the shitty forebear of the EOS 350D.

The 100D has had a long life though (and is a very nice, very well liked little camera.
Quote:In case of this line, they have already ran out of numbers now. The EOS 300D was the shitty forebear of the EOS 350D.

The 100D has had a long life though (and is a very nice, very well liked little camera.
Well... yeah, although they may try a 250D next. Smile At least it's not another 18MP body. Smile