•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close-ups with wide angle lenses
I try to imagine Toni-A diapered.

Big Grin
(01-11-2019, 10:23 AM)JJ_SO Wrote: I try to imagine Toni-A diapered.

Big Grin

:-) It was far before you and Brightcolor appears here as a stars :-)
There ware regular Photozone parties with different subjects. e.g. "Leading lines", "water", Porthrest - studio, or natural lighting. Toni-a was the organizer. There ware many good images at that time. But lets keep on topic and allow the new member to feel comfortable.and how knows maybe the nice images start to appear again here.
(01-11-2019, 11:09 AM)miro Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 10:23 AM)JJ_SO Wrote: I try to imagine Toni-A diapered.

Big Grin

:-) It was far before you and Brightcolor appears here as a stars :-)
There ware regular Photozone parties with different subjects. e.g. "Leading lines", "water", Porthrest - studio, or natural lighting. Toni-a was the organizer. There ware many good images at that time. But lets keep on topic and allow the  new member to feel comfortable.and how knows maybe the nice images start to appear again here.

You didn't get it, miro, did you? I think, you wanted to write (or to say) "Unfortunately the most creative photographers stopped posting here or disapeared." Instead of that, you said, they got pampers...

Thanks for the laugh. Big Grin

No one did appear as star - if you want to complain about the forum's software automatic categories, feel free to do so at Klaus (just don't unwrap him out of his pampers...)

You also didn't realize the flood of "new users" with one thing in common, the 3 digit ending. So far I'm rather sceptical against all of them - one already copypasted Laowa's marketing blurb into a thread.
I think miro is more of a huggies-kinda-guy. For their leading lines.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)