Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could AA anti-aliasing be done in camera firmware?
congrats gtw, these (or at least the ones i've looked at so far) are super pictures, very nice indeed, and thank you -

and i do agree that manual focus is very possible and really not so hard at all with a sharp and fast lens and a good viewfinder (i do find my cz's really easy to manually focus) -

however i was referring more to candids, a face in a moving crowd at random to be picked out in an instant in time, otherwise said face has walked away and is lost forever, and i really don't like the loss of a perfect picture . . . so dare i suggest that auto focus cz's (in my case) have their place too - and i have looked and wish it weren't true but so far currently for me there is nothing else that works, so for me . . . sadness [Image: sad.gif] . . .

but i think i've gone off topic yet again . . . i think we were talking about removing the AA filter - well on the test i looked at i couldn't see the benefit, and so my current point is that a quality sharp lens will do the job on the current sensors, no problem . . . but these lenses that will see through the grime are few not many . . .and i'd like a longer one please [Image: blink.gif]

anyway ta gtw, lovely pictures

Messages In This Thread
Could AA anti-aliasing be done in camera firmware? - by finaldesignrb - 10-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Could AA anti-aliasing be done in camera firmware? - by genotypewriter - 10-05-2010, 01:41 AM
Could AA anti-aliasing be done in camera firmware? - by finaldesignrb - 10-05-2010, 03:49 AM
Could AA anti-aliasing be done in camera firmware? - by genotypewriter - 10-06-2010, 12:56 AM
Could AA anti-aliasing be done in camera firmware? - by anyscreenamewilldo - 10-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Could AA anti-aliasing be done in camera firmware? - by genotypewriter - 10-07-2010, 02:35 AM
Could AA anti-aliasing be done in camera firmware? - by anyscreenamewilldo - 10-08-2010, 08:25 AM
Could AA anti-aliasing be done in camera firmware? - by Guest - 10-08-2010, 07:49 PM