Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panasonic camera business restructuring ...
Quote:Tell that the people suffering from leukemia because of nuclear powerstations or "recycling plants", rotten like Sellafield, closeby.

It's always easy to vote for nuclear energy if there are no own kids involved and your no neighbour to it. I don't wnat to convince you against whatever. You just should bear in mind that your time horizon is quite limited and if it were only you to decide, you would fuck up with the future of a lot of generations. Actually I don't want this to happen to me, so I cannot dare to do that for coming generations. Stopping a coal powerstation: few decades afterwards the ebvironment is green again. Stopping a nuclear powerstation: Centuries of radiation, hektatons of radiating waste.

Do you know more than this one planet to live on? Not guessing, knowing and be able to travel to.  Wink
  Right on JoJu!!!

I was not against nuclear before, but the problem is when things don't go right....centuries will be needed to evaluate the risks!

Still for this poor fellow even super green power didn't do him any favours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na6HxKQQsAM

Ouch!

BTW Haven't you got Elon Musks telephone number JoJu, I hear he's soon to be accepting bookings to Mars! :unsure:

Messages In This Thread
Panasonic camera business restructuring ... - by davidmanze - 03-26-2017, 03:26 PM
Panasonic camera business restructuring ... - by davidmanze - 03-27-2017, 03:28 PM
Panasonic camera business restructuring ... - by davidmanze - 03-27-2017, 04:34 PM
Panasonic camera business restructuring ... - by davidmanze - 03-27-2017, 10:08 PM
Panasonic camera business restructuring ... - by davidmanze - 03-27-2017, 10:17 PM
Panasonic camera business restructuring ... - by davidmanze - 03-27-2017, 10:51 PM
Panasonic camera business restructuring ... - by davidmanze - 03-30-2017, 05:52 AM
Panasonic camera business restructuring ... - by davidmanze - 03-30-2017, 06:42 AM
Panasonic camera business restructuring ... - by davidmanze - 03-30-2017, 08:35 AM