Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji
Quote:My favorite(!) iOS update was released last year, which made me click on the Home button on my iPad Mini Retina (Non-fingerprint-thingie) because I'm not allowed to swipe to unlock anymore... Why? Because go buy the new version to heave some quality of life, that's why...

I hope Fuji never goes their way.

That's why I'm still wondering if they'll give the AutoISO update to the older models.

Still miles ahead of Sony, Canon and all the others of course.

Panasonic and especially Olympus have been doing this for years. From that POV Fuji is just a follower Smile.

Kind regards, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....

Messages In This Thread
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by davidmanze - 03-26-2017, 07:24 AM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by Guest - 03-26-2017, 11:56 AM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by wim - 03-26-2017, 01:18 PM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by davidmanze - 03-31-2017, 03:44 PM