Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While we are at it - a new Samyang 24mm f/2.8 ...
(06-07-2018, 11:12 PM)Klaus Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 07:17 AM)Rover Wrote: Any plans to test the Samyang E mount lenses? (I mean the new ones, of course, not the extended "dumb" lenses of yore)

Given the fact that the resale value is next to non-existent, I can't commit to this. If there's a no-brainer deal of some kind - maybe.

Is there nobody you know around with the same interest to borrow you lenses for testing? I was contemplating doing some reviews on my own, and I know there's a bunch of colleagues who might be willing to loan me their stuff for a day or so, to make an evaluation (if I were to start this, of course, I would be doing it in tandem with someone who has either 5DSR or A7R Mark II).

Interesting that while it is often said that the go-to journalistic kit is pretty obvious (16-35, 24-70, 70-200 zooms), I can name no two people in the area with exactly the same gear set. Smile Mine must be (one of) the most esoteric though. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: While we are at it - a new Samyang 24mm f/2.8 ... - by Rover - 06-08-2018, 08:33 AM