• EOS R w/24-105mm f/4L kit

• RF 35mm f/1.8 M IS

• RF 50mm f/1.2L USM

• RF 28-70mm f/2L USM

• RF 24-105mm f/4L USM

• EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM

• EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III

• EF 600mm f/4L IS III
    • The lens may have a different name, no confirmation yet.
  • plus adpater RF to EF 
    • only “M.ADAP R” “M.ADAP R ND” “M.ADAP R PL” is written in the simple order form, the official name is unknown
    • seems adapter with ND asnd adpater with polarizer !!!
    • let's see what will be annunced officially in five days 
That would really hurt the launch of the Nikon Z system! Especially if the 50mm f/1.2 is much more affordable than the $6000 manual-focus Nikon 58mm f/0.95, and if the 28-70 mm f/2 lens has reasonable size and price.

We'll have to wait and see how aggressive Canon wants to be.
The 35mm f1.8 IS seems to point to that the camera will not have IBIS. But the M in its name is odd too.
The adapters finally lay to rest the stupid internet forums trolls call for mirrorless with EF mount.

If the 50mm f1.2 L is in any way reasonably priced, that will be at least one plus for this new platform. 28-70mm f2 too.
Lens choice looks rather cool. I wonder if the prices do so as well...
Well, it comes down to just 4 native lenses ...

RF 35mm f/1.8 M IS
RF 50mm f/1.2L USM
RF 28-70mm f/2L USM
RF 24-105mm f/4L USM

I wouldn't call this an obvious set ...

If true ... the RF seems to indicate a new lens mount (thus they'll not reuse EF-M).
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
(08-31-2018, 04:47 PM)Klaus Wrote: If true ... the RF seems to indicate a new lens mount (thus they'll not reuse EF-M).

Sounds like a bit of fail to me. But then again, Nikon did create a mount that they later let expire, so why can't Canon step on the same rake.
Well, they designed the EF-M mount for APS-C, and it may not allow for FF sensors, or would impose too many restrictions on lens design. It is basically the same size as the Sony E-Mount, and from what I've read during the Nikon mirrorless announcement, the Sony E-Mount's size limits how large the maximum aperture of lenses can be in that system.

Frankly, considering how many APS-C lenses Sony makes nowadays (not many), I think they might regret keeping the E-Mount some day, when their main competitors have ~50mm f/1.2 or f/0.95 lenses.
Well, to be honest - lenses faster than f/1.4 are just a tiny niche and a bigger mount doesn't make things any cheaper either.
That Z-mount 58mm f/0.95 looks a little ridiculous in size (plus they don't dare to make it AF ...).
Also - Canon managed to provide a 50mm f/1 USM L back in the days.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Sony didn't manage to make the 100mm f2.8 STF bigger than f2.8, because of the small size of the mount (cats eye would make the bokeh less smooth than they were aiming for).
The 50mm f1.0 L for EOS was too big for the mirrorbox...
To many crazy news for you Klaus last days
Two new camera systems - limited number of OL testers, with limited budget.
But the same thinks apply for the whole photo industry - too many camera manufacturer, to many camera systems, too many un-compatible mounts, On top of it, the sells numbers continues to drop.

It seems that Canon and Nikon have chosen to fly high , to avoid any collision with smartphones. Is it a smart decision? Who knows?
Looking at the development pace in smartphones, and also as a happy owner of Huawei p20 pro, I would say that small camera have no future - Large camera will be a tiny niche like LF or MF in the past.