Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOU ARE BANNED
(10-18-2018, 12:17 PM)Rover Wrote: I started getting the same kind of stuff ("Sorry, but you are banned..." etc) too. Now since I'm posting this, I can access the forum again, but for a second I did think that maybe the equivalence police has nabbed me at last. Tongue

Welcome to the club !
There were a bunch of banned IP addresses in the forum again - i just deleted them again.
I will try to find out the code segment and disable it. It's a joke that you can't do that in the admin UI.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
I disabled the IP checking altogether (by changing the PHP code) ... I hope.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
(10-19-2018, 07:52 AM)Klaus Wrote: I disabled the IP checking altogether (by changing the PHP code) ... I hope.

The technical side of me wants to make it work. Obviously I think it is related to how you have integrated with the cdn and the 'true client ip' needs to be correctly applied to the code.   Having said that I have no clue if it offers any value. The bigger problem is that on the surface this software isn't that great (no offense intended - just that most forums I use seem to have better interfaces and presentation - though I suspect compatibility with the old software and familiarity was part of your decision factor).
--
Anyway thanks for the chagne.