Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simplified the stylesheet on the main portal a bit (web)
You may have to do a CTRL-SHIFT-R

Like it? It's certainly more edgy ;-)
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Cool new lens photos. Smile Although you're not testing Canon R / Leica SL stuff, are you? Smile
Why shouldn't I? In case of the Canon it is more a question of whether it makes sense to do it on the first R (because it's just 30mp).
(10-07-2018, 12:36 PM)forum Wrote: Why shouldn't I? In case of  the Canon it is more a question of whether it makes sense to do it on the first R (because it's just 30mp).

I read first EOS R isn't the flasgship model, Canon didn't play all their cards at once.
A new model coming in November, however I am not a Canon executive to confirm this.
Buying a camera body to test just 2-3 lenses IMHO isn't a great option, wouldn't it make more sense renting camera plus lens ?? aren't such services available in Australia ?
Tony, the EOS RF lens line up will grow. (Same goes for the Nikkor Z line up)
(10-08-2018, 06:39 AM)Brightcolours Wrote: Tony, the EOS RF lens line up will grow. (Same goes for the Nikkor Z line up)

obviously, also it is certain higher resolution bodies coming, instead of buying current body then upgrade or waiting for a new body, renting is a viable option
I may indeed start with renting both the Nikon Z7 as well as the EOS R.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji