Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DirectShow and the Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Is there any way to communicate with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II (or a similar Nikon) via DirectShow, so that you can get a live-stream if the Camera is connected at the PC?

A solution would be to use the EOS-Utility or, in an own application, the Canon SDK (Nikon SDK).

So, is there a way to get a live-video from the connected camera with Microsoft DirectShow?

Thanks in advance.
No idea regarding DirectShow but what about EOS utility?

https://support-sg.canon-asia.com/conten...59900.html
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Not sure why you need the live stream? Is it to capture video?
(11-29-2018, 04:36 PM)Brightcolours Wrote: Not sure why you need the live stream? Is it to capture video?

I am also having this question. Will someone helps me out?

I had my CF card reader die on me a few times (i.e., it suddenly stopped working: instead of being recognized, and then allowing me to access the CF card, it was "cycling", i.e., appearing/disappearing from Windows). So I decided to do a backup using a USB cable. I was running a video in an application.
visit here
(12-18-2018, 03:42 PM)ednahypes Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 04:36 PM)Brightcolours Wrote: Not sure why you need the live stream? Is it to capture video?

I am also having this question. Will someone helps me out?

I had my CF card reader die on me a few times (i.e., it suddenly stopped working: instead of being recognized, and then allowing me to access the CF card, it was "cycling", i.e., appearing/disappearing from Windows). So I decided to do a backup using a USB cable. I was running a video in an application.
visit here

Take care, guys, link is leading to "blackmartappdownload" - and the question has nothing to do with original topic.