Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leaks and rumors of new canon products
I'd agree that on a given space you can cram in more Fuji glass than bigger "FF" lenses, but for my use case the limitations are too big - but only because I use DLSRs, too. If I'd stay strictly within mirrorless systems, I had to agree with your point. And if I'd only do photobooks until A3 max, it would not bother me to use FF (although I still prefer the ergonomics of a Nikon against the stupid and inconsistent dials, rings, wheels and buttons of Fuji).

"For my use case" it would be far too much of a fuzz to constantly change settings for BiF back to landscape, then portraits. It's the overall system experience which to me makes Fuji a much less versatile system - but good within it's bounds. Usually we say "for big pictures you have a bigger distance to look at them". But I rethought, that depends very much of the wall they hang on and the room they hang in. If I can get closer, I naturally will go closer. And if I spot the first weak border, smeared contour, I'll keep that in mind even if the picture is a nice composition. It's sometime like van Gogh would have used a felt pen to "improve" the contours.

Messages In This Thread
RE: leaks and rumors of new canon products - by JJ_SO - 12-14-2018, 07:46 AM