Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor: Fujinon XC 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Pancake Power Zoom
I read somewhere fuji were having quality control issues with their lenses, but can't remember where did I read it, didn't give it much attention since I don't own Fuji lenses. I remember it was a headline.
Vaguely I think lensrental made a comment about fuji lens but i'm too lazy to check their blogs.

Quote:I read somewhere fuji were having quality control issues with their lenses, but can't remember where did I read it, didn't give it much attention since I don't own Fuji lenses. I remember it was a headline.
Seems like an interesting lens if bought in a kit (else they state it will be $299). I fear the powerzoom could lead to more problems than benefits, i'll wait for a review Wink

I have the 16-50 first version and i like it, in fact i haven't bought the 18-55 after trying it given the more interesting range of the former, and the overall results that i find more than good enough with my 16 megapixels camera.

A friend of mine tells me that the II version of the 16-50 is more prone to flare than mine, but i haven't tried a real comparison.