Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama official photo taken with 5dMKII Trump it's 1Ds MKIII
Seems we will be having a new Canon user 

[Image: 12_obamacamera.jpg]

So you can give him frist hand lessons "how to become a fanboy", great.

He has now some spare time, maybe we gonna meet a new user xpotus.

:lol:

That's still better than the video clip I saw once, with two "Suicide girls" goth chicks shooting (?) each other with a Canon 7D + 35L while gradually stripping. Smile

The local prime minister, ex-president, also owns all kinds of gear including some Leica S fare. Doesn't make him look less awkward. Smile

Meanwhile in Lebanon...

[Image: Lebanese-Advertisement-For-Nuts.jpg]

that's an ad for Alrifai my favorite Lebanese nuts, had the contained less calories I would have eaten much more, believe me they are really tasty.

Was this presentation on the first page of the magazine intentional ? the officials ar Alrifai said "Al Rifai is a brand that is generally not afraid to take risks" ..... some people are ready for anything to sell their products.

Big Grin

If you like the lebanese nuts they do ship to switzerland  Rolleyes

I don't think the camera is important.  Certainly it is good enough equipment.

The decision to make Trump so crisply in focus, and to have the American flag and capitol appear blurry, and the odd blue color cast of the capitol building seem almost to have a mocking and critical overall effect.  One is a hard reality, and one is out of focus and unreal. 

Probably unintentional?  The challenge of a backlit outdoor background through a window.?  I agree, the least one could do would be to have the flag in focus. 

I also agree that "Predator Trump" was the result, intended or not.  The stern expression, combined with the only non-flat object in the frame makes him appear to be jumping out at, and attacking you!

On the other hand, that could be exactly what Trump wanted...I personally, don't like it.  It isn't at all natural.  Just my two cents, and a couple weeks behind at that!

Oh, I should say it is apparent that Toni-a has high standards for those who do portraits.  I actually believe Toni-a was sufficiently offended by technical details of the photo, that he seriously wanted to get an evaluation of the photo's merits.  So, I am going to have to ignore the politics and just give the portrait maybe....3 out of 10?  Most of the three because Trumps hair looks about as good as I have seen it.