Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fujinon X-T20 and Fujinon XF 50mm f/2 R WR
I think you totally missed the point; so I am curious if you have actually used these cameras before commenting. To be more precise for those who have not used the camera fuji has an option to highlight the in focus region; with the xt-10 the edge of this highlight is barely visible (not sure if it is due to increase contrast or magnification of the x-t1 view finder)  but with the xt-1 it is night and day making it trivial to quickly manually focus a sequence of pictures. While this feature probably does not matter to most people it is a signficant benefit of the x-t1 over the x-t10. I do not know if the same is true between the x-t2 and x-t20 but i would suspect that would be the case given the price difference.

Quote:There's manual focus with Fujinons by override or by dedicated setting the flimsy AF dial to "M"  First is good, second still okayish. And then manual focus with adapted lenses. For that the loupe inside the EVF can help, but you need practise to get the focus right with an adapted macro.

All this manual fosuc stuff is basically contradictive: The smaller the field to focus, the trickier to hold the camera steady, but the more precise is focusing.

Messages In This Thread
Fujinon X-T20 and Fujinon XF 50mm f/2 R WR - by Guest - 01-19-2017, 12:39 PM
Fujinon X-T20 and Fujinon XF 50mm f/2 R WR - by Guest - 01-21-2017, 01:45 PM