Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canon RF 24-70mm f2.8 L IS USM and 15-35mm f2.8 L IS USM
(08-08-2019, 05:25 AM)borisbg Wrote: We don't know what Nikon will announce next month. I am sure they are in the hurry to provide the usual F2.8 trio.

"I do hope Canon will not only release more consumer lenses, but will also releas F/4 versions of all their pro zooms, and smaller L primes as well, as in, F/2 and/or F/2.8 ones in the popular FLs"

Wim, I'm sure Canon will use the same menu in their newly renovated R kitchen...

How did the wedding go?

Hi Boris,

The wedding is only the upcoming weekend Smile. Still preparing for it. I'll take the EOS R, the 3 R-lenses I now have, and a couple of EF lenses with adapters along, and plenty of batteries (currently have 5, so that should be well enough considering the way I shoot Smile).

It will certainly be a lithmus type of test Smile.

Kind regards, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Canon RF 24-70mm f2.8 L IS USM and 15-35mm f2.8 L IS USM - by wim - 08-08-2019, 02:52 PM