Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RF 15-35mm f2.8, RF 24-70mm f2.8, RF 70-200mm f2.8 prices
I tried the X-T2 with both the 23 and 56, set in A mode. You described what I would expect to be working. I went into the menu, the point "Aperture setting" "A + shutter speed dial M" remains greyed out. Sad Often that would have been so helpful, like with the heavy 100-400, so I was hoping to find something new in the manual now - but no, it says:

Objektive ohne Blendenring

Die Art der Blendeneinstellung kann mithilfe von
TASTEN/RAD-EINSTELLUNG >BLENDENEINSTELL. ausgewählt werden. Wenn eine andere Option als AUTO gewählt ist, lässt sich die Blende mit dem vorderen Einstellrad einstellen.
Die Blendeneinstellung ist standardmäßig dem vorderen Einstellrad zugewiesen, kann aber mit
TASTEN/RAD-EINSTELLUNG BEDIENRAD-EINST.
dem hinteren Einstellrad zugeordnet werden.

The title in the green line says clearly "lens without aperture ring" - and the 56/1.2 has one. So, if the X-T1 had this function, I would really like to read about the reason to throw it out and also why X-T1 users who updated to the T2 could not make Fuji bring it back again, within 4 major FW updates.

Especially because they brought back the feature, for their "large format" line (aka oversized FF sensors) all lenses have an A and a C position on the aperture ring. Maybe A was not precise enough?

Messages In This Thread
RE: RF 15-35mm f2.8, RF 24-70mm f2.8, RF 70-200mm f2.8 prices - by JJ_SO - 08-29-2019, 06:01 AM