(09-10-2019, 06:34 PM)Klaus Wrote: * "13mm f/2.4"
* "26mm f/1.8"
* "52mm f/2"
It'll hurt the camera manufacturers once again ...
And it does, of course, raise the question of how much longer it makes sense for us to continue.
Actually, It’s not surprising news. if you follow the global development, the smartphones continue to be the driver of innovation and technologies. Technology company like Sony are holding somehow. Hardware/pure optical company like Canon Nikon are in trouble.
It is 2019. The general rule for the past 10.15 years has been software. This can be seen back.
E.g. Goggle, Apple and Microsoft are doing well, technology focused Sony is pushed away from the health smartphone business. At the same time, we see the smartphone looser Sony is gaining market share from fat an lazy CaNikons.
1. About OL critiques. PZ/OL editors have been clear since day 1. Klaus, you don’t need to repeat yourself to grumpy critiques. In the Netherlands we say “We have 11 football players and 16 million coaches”
2. What is photography for me? – actually two main thinks
– It is all about to be at the right time at the right place,
- Telling the story, What is the message?
3. Many people asked me to take picture of them, mostly when I wear those big dSLRs with huge lenses. I’m accept mostly to take picture with smartphones. Before that we make small talk, it has social effect and I getter the information – what is the purpose of picture? What is the message when you look at this picture? - Current technology is good enough to solve the technical aspects. At the and I’m happy too since I dive in people happiness.