• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canon 6D successor will be a mirrorless full frame camera
http://www.canonwatch.com/no-canon-eos-6...stead-cw3/
It is just a silly made up rumor. Of course there will be a 6D mark II. Or you really think the cheapest FF DSLR from Canon would be the $4000 5D mk IV? The 6D is a big selller for Canon.

Not sure why you make it sound as it is a fact.

Whether Canon is developing an FF mirrorless camera is a separate question. They surely will not be so silly to make it with a DSLR mount like Pentax did in the past and like Sigma has done lately. Canon is in the business of actually selling cameras.

It's a nonsense!  

Replace the base model FF with "that ugly duckling"..........behave!   Big Grin
Dave's clichés
Dave, prepare yourself for the next Nikon rumor - I think they will remain the last dinosaurs putting all their bets on DSLR, but there's a Swedish guy claiming to test a D7xx coming next year with apparently outstanding high ISO ad low noise.
Quote:Dave, prepare yourself for the next Nikon rumor - I think they will remain the last dinosaurs putting all their bets on DSLR, but there's a Swedish guy claiming to test a D7xx coming next year with apparently outstanding high ISO ad low noise.

OMG.  It's rumour city here today!

Taken at night...with what sensor one would like to know?

As far as I'm concerned it's good news for the DSLR though and those who have invested in them!

Besides I'm fed up with spending..... I've one last purchase... the Tamron G2.........

.......and then I'm done!

Yes we talk about global warming........it was the cooling of the earth's climate that killed off the dinosaurs......but this time the temperature is rising,     although cold blooded animals don't like that either!

Dave's clichés
True or rumor I don't know however many websites are talking about it.

http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/surprise...irrorless/
Yeah those two websites are run by the same people. And such websites do recycle eachother's rumors.

Yes, maybe, but with your thread title you are pretending a rumor to be true. It's not necessary.

Uh, the people are getting way too far ahead of themselves with that "Canon and Nikon full-frame mirrorless" bandwagon. To the point - once - of claiming "if Nikon is saying they are not working on a FFML, it means they are!" (per the mirrorlessrumors.com) I like to peruse these sites once in a while but I wouldn't give them too much credence. Way too much self-stirred agitation that goes into a self-sustaining reaction.

Besides, the only camera I'm remotely interested in getting is the Canon 80D, but that's just my own story...

Apart from anything else, how many decades will it take to have the lens range of Nikon or Canon?

OK if you are under forty years old I suppose, by the time mirror-less will have achieved it, the lease will be up on my grave plot!  Tongue

Meanwhile there's new AF-S 105mm F1.4, the new AF-S 70-200mm F2.8 VRII E, tilt/shift......AF-S 200mm F2....300mm F2.8/4 ....400mm F2.8......500mm F4 ......600mm F4......800mm F5.6    VR a gogo...

all class leading stuff, if that's what you want with mirror-less you'l have to factor it in with your pension fund, if the worms don't get you first!   Huh

Dave's clichés

• 1(current)
  • Next