Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RF 600mmf11 samle pictures available at dpreview
(07-29-2020, 05:59 PM)Klaus Wrote: Inconclusive - these images are just way too small (2 megapixels ...)

Nice shots though (I mean the quality of the work)

Very true that you can't judge sharpness from these 2.1mp images. But at least it does show that if not used by an incompetent snapshot clown, apparently you can nail focus with them, and actually make nice images.
(07-29-2020, 06:13 PM)Brightcolours Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 05:59 PM)Klaus Wrote: Inconclusive - these images are just way too small (2 megapixels ...)

Nice shots though (I mean the quality of the work)

Very true that you can't judge sharpness from these 2.1mp images. But at least it does show that if not used by an incompetent snapshot clown, apparently you can nail focus with them, and actually make nice images.
Of course nailing focus is a necessary requirement ........ and I'm not judging those results from those poor images ..... but I'm not calling anyone an incompetent snapshot clown either ...... because when you do there's usually a motive behind it ....... 
....... far better to wait for other images from the lens to arrive as they surely will do ..... if it turns out to be a good lens all the better, if not ...... Canon have other very good lenses in it's place ....

....... that's all I ask !.....

Edit:
IMHO opinion it was a lot to do with the heat of the day shooting over water! Your posted images are considerably better!

(07-29-2020, 05:48 PM)Brightcolours Wrote: I'll never be able to beat your trolling game, Dave!

You really should refrain from taking a criticism of a Canon camera/ lens as a personal affront on yourself !!......
    I questioned the validity of the Nikon Z5 in a recent post ...... which shows I'm not sensitive a criticism about them ..... I'm just interested in camera gear .....
    Your make your Canon defensiveness a personal thing calling people names ..... and if you continue .... I'll just block your posts !!
  OK!
Dude, you are odd indeed. You posted a reply, it was about your internet being bogged down by people canceling their orders for that RF 600mm f11. That was either a joke, or trolling?
I joked back that it was caused by interest in the Nikon Z5.

So what exactly is your beef? I do not get you much, lately. By all means, block my posts if that makes you feel better. But I do wonder what is going on on your side... And I certainly have not called you any names, except "Dave".The only "name calling" I have done is calling Tony and Chelsea "mixed bag Tony" and "mixed bag Female Tony" after yet another botched video by them.
Booah, ey, it is possible to ignore messages ... why was this all escalating again?

Thread closed.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji