Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored from overheating like me ? let's get back to equivalence
https://petapixel.com/2020/08/08/what-ca...all-about/

a detailed comprehensive article
Sunday is a day of rest ..... not going there !!
You have been going on about how your Sony overheats and how your 7Dm2 is better in every way and none of that was boring but the moment Canon openly publishes that their camera might overheat in certain conditions and suddenly it's boring to you? Smile
Well Sony overheated quickly on basic FHD 30fps needed for everyday use not on setups rarely needed, while 7D2 didn't have the slight problem with it-->if I complain I against Sony.
R5 overheats on setting Sony doesn't even offer, and on the setting both offer, both do overheat with some minutes difference between the two --> R5 is a toaster attention don't touch it you will have burns, maybe Beirut blast was caused by an oveheated R5 among the imports that set fire to the port ????
(08-10-2020, 09:28 AM)toni-a Wrote: Well Sony overheated quickly on basic FHD 30fps needed for everyday use  not on setups rarely needed, while 7D2 didn't have the slight problem with it-->if I  complain I against Sony.
R5 overheats on setting Sony doesn't even offer, and on the setting both  offer, both do overheat with some minutes difference between the two --> R5 is a toaster attention don't touch it you will have burns, maybe Beirut blast was caused by an oveheated R5 among the imports  that set fire to the port ???

I think we are all bord of overheating ...

We keep hearing about this famous "Sony" of yours ..... does it have model number  ....... or do you just call it Sony ??...
(08-11-2020, 07:40 AM)davidmanze Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 09:28 AM)toni-a Wrote: Well Sony overheated quickly on basic FHD 30fps needed for everyday use  not on setups rarely needed, while 7D2 didn't have the slight problem with it-->if I  complain I against Sony.
R5 overheats on setting Sony doesn't even offer, and on the setting both  offer, both do overheat with some minutes difference between the two --> R5 is a toaster attention don't touch it you will have burns, maybe Beirut blast was caused by an oveheated R5 among the imports  that set fire to the port ???

We keep hearing about this famous "Sony" of yours ..... does it have model number  ....... or do you just call it Sony ??...

Sorry for acting like a troll, I do rarely video and absolutely not professional videos, I only take short clips of my kids, that can be actually taken by a smartphone , so I am not really concerned by neither 4K nor overheating....
Actually my most used camera for video is Fuji XP90, it is a point and shoot camera and I seriously doubt it has true FHD video since its FHD videos seem to have  has less details than any of my other Canon and Sony cameras in HD mode, but it works in the pool,on the beach  and can handle water splashes  and sand without any problems....
At least I recon when I act like a troll Angel Angel
(08-11-2020, 08:31 AM)toni-a Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 07:40 AM)davidmanze Wrote:

Sorry for acting like a troll, I do rarely video and absolutely not professional videos, I only take short clips of my kids, that can be actually taken by a smartphone , so I am not really concerned by neither 4K nor overheating....
Actually my most used camera for video is Fuji XP90, it is a point and shoot camera and I seriously doubt it has true FHD video since its FHD videos seem to have  has less details than any of my other Canon and Sony cameras in HD mode, but it works in the pool,on the beach  and can handle water splashes  and sand without any problems....
At least I recon when I act like a troll Angel Angel

The model number of the Sony ????
(08-11-2020, 08:47 AM)davidmanze Wrote: The model number of the Sony ????

Sony A6000 and it overheats after around 20 mimnutes even in HD mode Sad
(08-11-2020, 12:41 PM)toni-a Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 08:47 AM)davidmanze Wrote: The model number of the Sony ????

Sony A6000 and it overheats after around 20 mimnutes even in HD mode Sad

Have you downloaded all the FWs ??
Why would you download all the FWs??