Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got the Tamron 20mm ƒ/2.8 Di III RXD 1:2
(09-28-2020, 10:53 PM)Klaus Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 08:09 PM)toni-a Wrote: congratulations !! attention Lenses Buying Addiction LBA can damage your bank account worst than coronavirus, I was severely affected, however with hyperinflation and country economic collapse My salary value is divided by ten and it's expected to get worse, so I am on temporary remission, however at least for me this disease was useful: better have lenses than worthless money bills and a bank account you can't access in a bankrupt bank....
From a medical point of view we need  to expect second wave coronavirus far worse than first one.... is country lockdown useful ? depends on each country and how it is applied : worked well in China failed in the west, however I can assure you no safer place from coronavirus than a flower field...unless you take a crowded bus to go there.

FWIW, the 2nd wave was worse here in Oz albeit locally confined (just Melbourne essentially - due to sloppy quarantines from returning residents).
Oz is almost down to zero locally acquired infections again and life returned mostly back to normal - other than having strict travel restrictions. And this isn't because Oz has so few people - Australia is one of the most urbanized countries on the planet. So it can be done.

Ugh.... here in the US I think we're onto the third wave now. Hopefully however, it isn't as bad as the second wave. We were never really good about a serious lockdown. Then every state did their own thing because of poor central leadership. My state is doing well enough that we took in patients from two of the surrounding (republican led) states. The thing is at this point it's taking it's toll mentally. People are just giving up and it can be seen in the numbers. Personally, I've been wfh and mostly isolated for 8 months. It's wearing on me!

Congrats on the new lens, btw!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got the Tamron 20mm ƒ/2.8 Di III RXD 1:2 - by mike - 09-29-2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Got the Tamron 20mm ƒ/2.8 Di III RXD 1:2 - by davidmanze - 09-29-2020, 09:34 AM