Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideal landscape/hiking kit
Towards Sony would have been my suggestion, too, but the RX 10III is 3 ×, the 10IV 4 × more expensive than the given limit. 4 days ago I saw pictures a friend made with a RX 10III. Very impressive, and 24-600 equiv. constantly mounted on a camera which is nearly as big as a EOS 5D III with a kit lens. The RX 10IV is somehow tickling my curiosity, how it feels compared to an X-T2 + 100-400.

The Lumix is also a bit steeper than the budget, but certainly worth it's price. 

The Christmas is celebrated on Jan. 7th by the eastern churches, and Lebanon is probably a territory of the Antioch patriarchate. Just so you know. Smile

My wife is using a kit of Canon 650D, the EF-S 18-135 STM lens and occasionally the Tamron 70-300/4-5.6 VC which covers almost all the bases. However, when she went to shoot a space launch she took my Canon 1D4 and 100-400 L lens in lieu of the Tamron. Smile

My 5D plus tokina 24-200 does the job prefectly however unfortunately the weight and size is a true problem

My 750D plus 15-85 was just perect for this although 85mm was rather short for our type of landscaoe

Quote:The Christmas is celebrated on Jan. 7th by the eastern churches, and Lebanon is probably a territory of the Antioch patriarchate. Just so you know. Smile

My wife is from Orthodox church while I am Catholic, yes Lebanon is a country where a wonderful mix of confessions live together, so I  have to bring Christmas presents twice Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes