Streets
Portraits
Macro like flowers
Video mostly my grandchildren
Regards
Robert
You didn't spec your budget ... ;-)

Assuming that it is limited:

Birds - the lens should be as long as possible - e.g., the Tamon 150-600mm G2 or one of the Sigma 150-600mm
Macro - Sigma 70mm ART - could also be used for basic portraits
Traveling - Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 USM IS - should also work for video and nature
Street - Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM + EF 50mm f/1.8 STM

Keep in mind that DSLRs are a dying breed, so massive new investments may not be advisable. I reckon there should also be plenty of supply of the above lenses on the used market (with the usual risks).
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
You will be disappointed with the video from the 30d, it has none. Support for video was introduced in the 60d.

What lenses do you already have? If budget allows it, a new(er) body would probably be a good idea.
Canon has plenty to offer here
keep in mind 30D has no video, it's an outdated camera it has no video
the ultimate lens on 30D is Canon EFS 17-55f2.8 IS, as good as a lens could be
if you want a wider range get 15-85 another great lens, 18-135 is also good but I prefer the first one.
You won't go wrong with any lens as long as you stay away from 17-85, 18-200 and the old kit 18-55 non IS.
To add to what other people have said; 100-400/4.5-5.6 L -- first gen -- is a good tele lens despite the age. Although maybe the newer ones will be better on balance, as they have better IS and IQ that should not be worse at least.

I remember debating between 28-300, 100-400 and 70-200/2.8 IS when deciding on a tele for the 30D when I had one; I went with the 70-200 because it was much brighter and the high ISO on 30D is not so good. Later when I got newer cameras, it became a non-issue and I got the 100-400 as well.