Happy New Year
Have a great 2023, folks! 

Best

Klaus
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
You too, guys.
stoppingdown.net

Sony a6300, Sony a6000, Sony NEX-6, Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS, Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, Sigma 150-600mm Æ’/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary, Samyang 12mm Æ’/2, Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN | A, Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm Æ’/2.8, Samyang 8mm Æ’/3.5 fish-eye II | Zenit Helios 44-2 58mm Æ’/2 
Plus some legacy Nikkor lenses.
Happy New Year, folks!
Happy New Year, and may 2023 be your best year to date, in all respects!

Kindest regards, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....
Thanks everyone!

Happy New Year to all of you as well, be 2023 filled with joy and happiness, and of course plenty photographics opportunities :-)
--Florent

Flickr gallery
Best wishes for 2023
Happy new year to all here and special thanks to Klaus for hanging in there ............

my absence has been due to to a change of region in France that had lousy internet ... happily La fibre arrived a few days ago ... so far am getting 150 Mb/s  ... utopia !!

Keep pressing those shutter buttons !!
For the 5th year in a row, I've been out shooting on the New Year night, taking the Z9, the 1D Mark IV and three bright primes, my "dusk brigade" as I call them - the 24/1.4, the 45/1.8 and the 85/1.8. Though it looks like the best photo (or at least the one that will make the thumbnail Smile) is the one done with the lousy little Canon 17-40/4 I borrowed from the colleague with whom we've been slumming around (that lens was on the Z9, oddly enough).

It was downright horrible, lots of ice and meltwater due to the warm weather suddenly setting in. No snow whatsoever. But lots of bright lights. Smile
862 photos from the two cameras. The joy of sifting through them now. Smile