Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart phones are killing camera sales
And these days you don't get even expelled if you say that loud in a Nikon forum  ^_^ Maybe a visit of a friendly looking exorcist, but otherwise...

Oh, you already mentioned GFX50: It's good I don't know a person who would take my Nikon stuff for say 60% of new price. So I'm not endangered to become an early adopter another time. Given the amounts of pictures already cruising through the web, I'd say I don't expect more troubles than with a D800. Okay, make that "less troubles". D800 = focus issues and shutter earthquakes, D750 = white spots and light sneaking in. D810 = perfect, no? Couple of battery troubles, minor issues, at least no camera exploded like Samsung. Today it's already fantastic if the camera doesn't bite my hand.

Quote:I told one pessimist about that Nikon AF-P lens, he said:

"Yeah, I knew I had made a good choice switching to Fuji!"

That fits perfectly, not much to be pessimistic about with Nikon, better switch out to Fuji!   Tongue

https://www.eglobalcentral.fr/nikon-af-p...AngZ8P8HAQ

Especially when the AF-P lens cost less than €70!

I just might get one.......errr.....well maybe!

can't find the "add to basket" button, otherwise I'd order a dozen. At that price, what can go wrong...  Huh

Here the version without VR costs 188.- the one with VR 229.- Aa-haaa, this you meant by the AF-P-lenses

Markus, you neeeeeed to test these jewels! better today than tomorrow!

Ouch. Won't work. Not on a D7000  B) one of the best excuses ever.

Quote:can't find the "add to basket" button, otherwise I'd order a dozen. At that price, what can go wrong...  Huh

Ajouter au panier = add to basket!........
Two dozens then...

I just clicked it too fast into the trash, because first thing they wanted to do before asking credit card data and Facebook password was sending me push-mails. Those French, always on the playful side of life... [Image: dance39x22.gif]