Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1930's Pre-war Zeiss Bayonet Rangefinder lens on digital?
@ Brightcolours:

I was hoping if there were a specific name for the camera mount someone here might know it.  Maybe Contax bayonet is sufficient?  What is interesting is that the rangefinder has both and internal and external bayonet mount.  All my lenses mount on the internal bayonet.  But picture a Canon EOS mount.  That is the same type as the internal bayonet.  But instead of being flush with the camera, imagine the mounting ring's surface pokes out a few mm from the face of the camera and the projecting part has three "ears"  It blows my mind, but you can mount a much larger diameter lens, possibly shade, or accessory?  Anyway, one cannot help but be a little impressed by this elaborate system.  If you follow the link to the adapter, it also has both internal and external bayonet mounts!

Messages In This Thread
1930's Pre-war Zeiss Bayonet Rangefinder lens on digital? - by davidmanze - 10-13-2016, 01:07 AM
1930's Pre-war Zeiss Bayonet Rangefinder lens on digital? - by Arthur Macmillan - 10-13-2016, 08:17 AM
1930's Pre-war Zeiss Bayonet Rangefinder lens on digital? - by davidmanze - 10-13-2016, 09:57 AM
1930's Pre-war Zeiss Bayonet Rangefinder lens on digital? - by davidmanze - 10-13-2016, 12:32 PM