Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts ...?
I'm currently working on the new portal for OL.

Here's how a review may look like

http://85.239.238.137/index.php/2023/06/...0mm-f-4-g/

Still early days, of course.

The gallery is not ideal but I haven't found anything with EXIF data.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
I like it. Single-page reviews are probably a better idea than those split into 3 pages (provided that you have navigation readily available... which you do).
Yes!

Kind regards, WIm
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....
Looks great so far!
Very good.
stoppingdown.net

Sony a6300, Sony a6000, Sony NEX-6, Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS, Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, Sigma 150-600mm Æ’/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary, Samyang 12mm Æ’/2, Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN | A, Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm Æ’/2.8, Samyang 8mm Æ’/3.5 fish-eye II | Zenit Helios 44-2 58mm Æ’/2 
Plus some legacy Nikkor lenses.
Yeah great .... what I really like is my eyesight is not the best and on this new site I can zoom in and the page resizes and doesn't need me to scroll horizontally back and forth across the page to read it all ..... although this works on the existing forums pages, on the reviews for some reason it doesn't ...... I gave up reading this Sony review in the old format and just looked at the graphics ...... now all is well !!
When I complained about this to my optician he said .... "it's normal when you become an old fart " .. so this new site is old fart friendly!
Looking good. I like the single page design.
Looks very good.
Looking good