Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fujifilm @ Asianometry
Interesting history:

Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
I watched it - thanks for sharing. In the 2000s I was a Kodak person and didn't really get on with the Fujichrome. Kodak E100GX was my favourite film for my Rollei and I loved Kodachome though switched to E100 when scanning my slides.

Though there is no denying that Kodak isn't there any longer. Development costs are now prohibitive and I just lack the time to scan slides.
enjoy
Woooah, now that you mentioned it - I just checked the development costs for slide film locally - $30AUD (~$20USD).
I can't remember for sure, but I think this was like 5EUR back during my Germany era.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
(06-07-2023, 06:24 AM)Klaus Wrote: Woooah, now that you mentioned it - I just checked the development costs for slide film locally - $30AUD (~$20USD).
I can't remember for sure, but I think this was like 5EUR back during my Germany era.

I still remember the last prices it was around 2$ for film development only, then you have to pay either for prints (0.15c per 10X15) or scanning  that depended on the resolution you needed, that was a time when 5MP was considered very high resolution.
I remember there was a bundle offer where for 10.000 LBP (6.6$) you have 36 10X15 prints plus a CD with photos in low resolution plus the negatives of course.