Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the influence of marketing and brand name a fogotten feature becomes a hit
What you might find difficult to understand, Toni: Nokia's interface always sucked, usability was by far not up to Apple's standards - and people tend to want to use a simple device, life is complicated enough. There's still the strength of Apple although we all know, they are not innovative anymore since Steve died. They chew his ideas and became cowards, only good enough to increase RAM and processor specs, but nothing more.

And what you also don't get, Toni, is what Microsoft, Samsung and Google copied form Apple. Or was there a usable smartphone before the iPhone? By "usable" I mean people between 5 and 100 can use it without studying a manual. You windows-only-users always think, things can only be done in the clumsy windowas way  Tongue wrong you were, wrong you are...

It's not the hardware only, which is overly expensive, it's also connectivity, integration and elegant simplicity. I hate to defend Apple, but more I hate to read posts from people about Apple who have no single clue what's the core experience.

Messages In This Thread
the influence of marketing and brand name a fogotten feature becomes a hit - by JJ_SO - 09-14-2016, 07:32 AM