Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olympus EM1 MKII seems to be in the pipeline.
My problem is I'm trying to, not always managing to, make money with photography AND I'm getting to an age where I don't have many more gear changes i me. That is why I really need to make sure that this time counts and gives me what I really need. My age, arthritis in hands and feet, plus some should all send me in the direction of MFT, because the weight and size advantage is so huge compared to DSLR's and even the Fuji system.  However, if I cannot bring images to the potential customer that are sharp and contrasty, it is very difficult to convince someone to spend bucks to follow me on a trip to Spitzbergen or Finland for polar bears and brown bears or puffins in Shetland. I was kitted out with Nikon D700 and the best glass and never had problems with sharp pictures. Now I must say I never have problems with sharp pictures of still subjects with MFT either and lenses like the 75 f1.8 or the 40-150 f2.8 are just marvellous in terms of IQ. Unfortunately, my future is now, so my next step has to be the right one.

Messages In This Thread
Olympus EM1 MKII seems to be in the pipeline. - by Wolf - 08-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Olympus EM1 MKII seems to be in the pipeline. - by davidmanze - 08-03-2016, 04:10 AM
Olympus EM1 MKII seems to be in the pipeline. - by davidmanze - 08-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Olympus EM1 MKII seems to be in the pipeline. - by Wolf - 08-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Olympus EM1 MKII seems to be in the pipeline. - by davidmanze - 08-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Olympus EM1 MKII seems to be in the pipeline. - by Guest - 09-13-2016, 04:10 PM