Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not so bad ...
Isn't it ?

(the first 3 center ratings are cropped at our "usual" maximum there)

mFT lens ?

Quote:mFT lens ?
Nope
All right, Watson... Since the last bars are so piss poor, it looks like they're from reading at f/22 at least. 6 stops wider is f/2.8 so it's a lens with the maximum aperture of f/2.8 (or very close). Since you rarely test lenses at f/22 unless they are Macro lenses, this must be some kind of f/2.8 Macro lens. There is no Near Center column though so this leaves me a little confused - but that probably means you're not testing on a7R II or 5DSR.

I would venture a guess that this is the new Tamron 90mm macro or Sigma 180mm macro on APS-C, but I can't be sure. A lousy Sherlock I am. Smile

A lousy Sherlock I am.  Smile

Maybe not so lousy as that!  It's a bit of a "what's in the box question".
I would have said "Sony 90mm f/2.8 G Macro" with a lot of certainty... if that one hadn't been already tested.

Then again, I may be utterly and completely wrong, and it's really just one focal length of a Nikon zoom lens... Big Grin

How about the Laowa 15 mm Macro? It certainly has "promising corners"   Big Grin

Rover is on the right track there ;-)

Haha. Smile Well, if you have the graphical presentation (at least somewhat) ready, then the wait can't be long.
Actually, the weather in Sydney appears to be quite rough, waves and storms and everything.

Could have been a test chart blown away after testing...  Huh